Monday 27 April 2009

things im loving ....

*im absolutley loving just wearing concealer and mac msf with a touch of body shop shimmer waves bronzer, prestige skin lovig minerals pure shimmer a highlighter and springsheen blush by mac, ith mascara and coral or pin sheer lips and lots of mascara is love!!
*im loving the ntural hair look too just blasting it sry and maybe straightening the ends and leaving it, iv just received my conical wand but still trying to figure it out, think my hairs just weird!
*loving the hottie that gets on my bus!! mysterious!!! haha
*loving the fact my hol is booked yey, malia here we come!!
*cherry airwaves, cherry carmex cherry everything, do u c the pattern? i love cherries!!

im currently hating...
*the indicisive wether!! booooooo
*the battle i still have ongoing with my skin!!
*being stressed cos im running the joint at work!!
*bank hols...i hate hate hate them!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lolita,

    I've just found your blog . . . it's amazing keep up the awsome work!

    I personally think that you would love my blog.It has anything and everything to do with fashion and beauty!From m.a.c make-up to fashion tips it has everything!

    www.simplynatural77.blogspot.com

    And if you like my blog please follow me , also if you know anyone else who would like my blog please tell them as i havent been on it for long and know one knows really :'(

    Many Thanks

    Love,
    Eloise x
    Love your blog ! :)
    Follow?Tell friends about me ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww bless huni ill b checking it out xxx

    ReplyDelete